Our mission is to provide unique insight into market opportunities and to make sure our clients understand all investments before allocating capital, and are comfortable with them. We spend time getting to know our clients’ target returns and their appetite for risk so that they allocate to investments that are truly aligned to their strategy. We provide high quality and reliable advice combining our in-house corporate finance expertise with the know-how of leading infrastructure experts.
We work with our clients to select assets on a direct or indirect basis. Stirling Infrastructure Partners is a full-service firm that originates investment opportunities, co-invests capital on behalf of clients, syndicates project finance and bids on behalf of clients for infrastructure investments.
Our firm’s aim is to:
- comply with sound corporate governance practice and procedures;
- apply ethical standards of corporate responsibility in advising on socially-responsible investments;
- be a reliable source of information to our clients and for the industries we work within;
- have strong local partners that can provide reliable local market intelligence;
- understand both the macro and micro infrastructure landscape;
- use our expertise and global network of relationships to create unique value propositions for all interested parties
Share this Page