Terms and Conditions
1. Pension funds and Sovereign Wealth Funds, Insurance Funds and Foundations and Endowments shall have priority in being accepted subject to availability and approval of the Editorial Board.
2. No attendee is permitted to take pictures or make recording at the Conference.
3. All registrations of interest must be completed correctly otherwise attendance shall be refused by the Editorial Board.
4. All paid registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
5. All invoices must be paid at least 14 days in advance of conference or within 14 days of receipt of the invoice being issued to the delegate or sponsor whichever is the sooner.
6. A list of delegates is only available for distribution to the approved sponsors of the Conference.
7. The conference program may be amended without notice.
8. The Organiser of the Conference cannot guarantee the participation of all speakers and organisations. All information has been provided in good faith and the Conference Organiser cannot take responsibility for any issues out of reasonable control.
9. The maximum liability of the Organiser for any claim against it is £195.00
10. The Organiser is not responsible force majeure, which may include any strikes, commercially impracticable, illegal, or impossible circumstances that may affect the Conference.
11. By attending the event you consent to being filmed by the Organiser.
12. The Organiser may use footage of the conference as it elects to do so for marketing and promotional purposes.
The ‘Organiser’ is Stirling Infrastructure Partners Limited.
‘Attendee’ is a person that is authorised and approved by the ‘Organiser’ to attend the ‘Conference’.
‘Conference’ means the 4th Annual Infrastructure Conference for Pension Fund organised by Stirling Infrastructure Partners which is hosted at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP’s offices on 20 February 2017.